The Mountain Is Not Yet Ascended: The King And His People As The Nations
Rage In Psalms 25–33 (Part 5)—Psalm 28 And Prayer For Justice
-
“I would not wish that on my worst enemy.” We say this when we consider
something truly catastrophic befalling someone. We think this situation
would be so...
1 hour ago
Hi Underground Pewster,
ReplyDeleteI just tagged you.
ARGH! (Definitions 2,5)
ReplyDeleteBilly Ockham wrote "gah" when he got tagged by his sister. Is ""argh" worse than "gah"?
ReplyDeleteI just thought it would be fun to see what random things you shared and what bloggers you would pick. But if you choose to decline, I'll understand. (I still only have five people tagged, so I am OK only having four.)
FYI,
ReplyDeleteAnglican Curmudgeon did a great blog on this. He got tagged because I tagged Baby Blue and then she tagged him.
I always felt guilty when playing tag. I could outrun most of the children so I had my pick on who to tag. Do you pick on the slowest, knowing that they will have a hard time tagging anyone else, or should you go for the fastest to show them up? Needless to say, I was putting too much thought and worry into the game. I vowed to find a more positive game. Of course, that would not be dodge ball!
ReplyDeleteEvery party needs a pooper, that's why you invited me! (I am working on my curmudgeon credentials).
That might be 6 things.