Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Masks and the Church


As we prepare to resume worship services this week, with masks being required in our small parish, I am undecided about which mask to wear. My N-95 masks will be stuffy, but they are probably the most effective. The church will have some masks that the church ladies sewed sitting by the door, so I guess that if my N-95 got too uncomfortable, I could get up and switch to one of those. 

I can't wait to see if people who choose our church made masks pick ones that go with their outfits. 


8 comments:

  1. Meanwhile we await the names of those who unmasked General Flynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they are subject to a criminal investigation, it may be a while.

      Delete
    2. Katherine7:41 PM

      Joe Biden!

      Delete
  2. Perhaps masks should be issued in liturgical colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that up with the worship committee.

      Delete
  3. Katherine7:42 PM

    My husband is enjoying going around in sunglasses and bandana, like the Unabomber.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bandana should be doubled and a folded paper towel fit between the folds.

      Delete