Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wednesday's Child

Our fearless reporter failed to give us a critique on the Wednesday Healing Service. A lame excuse was given instead. I heard that Gwen will sometimes let Charlie have it after his sermons. We should always listen to the voices of those around us, the voices of our community who will correct us, lest we be led astray by our inner voice. For if I listen to my inner voice in isolation from the community, I may think I am listening to God when I am just hearing myself.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Well, it wasn't exact a LAME excuse; it was sort of an, ah, agricultural excuse.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no modifiers allowed for excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was wrong to modify your excuse with the word "lame." I shall now describe it as lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 PM

    No no!!! I tremble at the displeasure of Pewster (and the grammatical stuff). I PROMISE to be better next week---no modifiers, no descriptions just DEFINITE attendance at, and critique of, the healing service sermon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beta testing an alert that can notify you if new content appears. Pardon any odd happenings.

    ReplyDelete