"Nonviolence succeeds only when we have a real living faith in God. "
"My effort should never be to undermine another's faith but to make him a better follower of his own faith. "
"My faith is brightest in the midst of impenetrable darkness."
Quotations from M. Gandhi
Trans rape suspects can be called men, prosecutors told
-
by Fiona Parker, Telegraph Legal challenge over ‘deception as to sex’
guidelines prompts CPS to change rules on how defendants in sexual offence
cases are ...
11 hours ago
What a wonderful quote from Gandhi, "my faith is brightest in the midst of impenetrable darkness." How I wish I could say that of myself, and how I admire the people who honestly feel that way. But I think many of us who are still "Christians in progress" can also be elated and comforted by that statement. After long study, prayer, and time spent in that impenetrable darkness, many of us are at least able to feel that Jesus is there for us; if we are only able to light a wavering candle of faith, that's a real step on the journey towards being complete Christians.
ReplyDelete