Wednesday, May 02, 2018

This Freedom March Will Not Appear on the Nightly News

There will be an important event this week, and it is not Cinco de Mayo. In fact, this important celebration will likely go un-reported by the main stream media. I am talking about the "Freedom March" on May 5, 2018 in Washington D.C.. 

The Freedom March is a celebration of formerly homosexual or transgender people who have found a new life in Christ. They describe the event as,
"Speakers and a march celebrating freedom from homosexual/transgender lifestyles by the grace and power of Jesus Christ!"
What a fabulous idea.

If you visit their Facebook page (which will probably be banned in California under a newly proposed law) , you will find several encouraging testimonials from ex-homosexual and ex-transgender persons. For example,
"From the Freedom March worship leader, Edward Byrd:
It has been 6 years since I went from confused, broken, afraid, lost, full of pain and disappointment. I was running around searching for fulfillment in an any man that would pay me attention.
(Giving Myself Away) I transitioned to Remi. I was stripping, doing drugs, overdosing, living recklessly, and searching for something to make me whole. Nothing could fill the emptiness no matter how many times I drowned myself in bottles of alcohol trying to escape the pain!!
It wasn’t until I RAN INTO JESUS that the chains broke and blinders fell off and I was able to see him, his love and who he created me to be! ๐ŸšจHear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿพthe story here! —> http://smarturl.it/EBMRanIntoYou
So Excited to be doing Worship for the ๐ŸŒˆ FREEDOM MARCH! ๐ŸŒˆ"
Of course this goes completely against the narrative that our revisionist friends in "progressive" sects have been pushing for decades, that people are born homosexual or trans.

Thank God for giving us examples of people like the Freedom March. 

2 comments:

  1. Some years ago, in the early outbreaks of AIDS, I read an essay called "I Was in Hell," by a man describing the gay scene in San Francisco and his participation in it. He got out and at the time of writing was an Orthodox monk. He was not, as I recall, able to re-orient his sexual interests, but he found freedom in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once met Mario Bergner of Redeemed Lives, and his story of conversion through the grace of God and the name of Jesus was quite inspiring.

    ReplyDelete