Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Is CBS in league with Satan?

This week 12.4 million viewers reportedly watched the Grammy awards show on CBS. I was not one of them as the only thing I ever watch on CBS is an occasional sports event. Pewsterspouse is known to watch CBS Sunday Morning, and I always walk in on that show as it is profiling a homosexual, a transgender, or some other such thing. I always take the opportunity to ask, "That sounds like CBS is it not? Then I give my reason for making that assumption. 

So I was not watching the Grammys when Sam Smith as Satan took his turn on stage, 

According to The Blaze, before the show,
In response to a tweet from Sam Smith ahead of the Grammy Awards on Sunday, CBS declared that it was "ready to worship!"

"This is going to be SPECIAL," Smith tweeted.

CBS replied, "....you can say that again. We are ready to worship!"

CBS apparently deleted the tweet on Monday evening. 

 Ready to worship Satan CBS? You already did that on Sunday morning. Do you have to do it again?

So what happened on stage?

The story from "The Christian Post",

 The music industry’s biggest night took an “Unholy” turn Sunday after Kim Petras became the first trans-identified artist to win a Grammy and delivered a dark performance of the hit song.

Sam Smith joined Petras for a Hades-inspired performance in which, at one point, he donned a top hat with devil horns as dancers gyrated around him while Petras sang from inside a cage as flames roared behind.

Clad in all-red leather, Smith was flanked by dancing demon-looking figures as Petras was locked in the cage behind chains as several more sinister figures wearing satanic headgear stood guard outside...
After the show, Petra told reporters backstage the performance was inspired by “not being able to choose religion.”

“I think a lot of people, honestly, have kind of labeled what I stand for and what Sam stands for as religiously not cool, and I personally grew up wondering about religion and wanting to be a part of it but slowly realizing it didn’t want me to be a part of it,” she said. 

“So it’s a take on not being able to choose religion. And not being able to live the way that people might want you to live because, as a trans person, I’m already not kind of wanted in religion. So we were doing a take on that, and I was kind of hellkeeper Kim.”

 CBS/LGBTqrs+/Satan all came together on Sunday night.

Coincidence?

1 comment:

  1. The answer is yes. The question is, are they "knowingly" in league? It's a toss up at this point, but leaning toward another "yes".

    ReplyDelete