That's exactly what I thought when I saw the Episcopal church's newest publication, "What We Shall Become: The Future and Structure of the Episcopal Church” edited by Winnie Varghese+ (who I mentioned in an earlier post) and who has accepted as contributors the likes of,
- The Reverend Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows, Director of Networking in the Diocese of Chicago
- Kay Collier-McLaughlin, PhD, Deputy for Leadership Development and Transition Ministries for the Diocese of Lexington
- The Reverend Gary Commins, DD, rector of St. Luke’s, Long Beach, California whose church ASA is down 25% since 2007.
- The Right Reverend Ian T. Douglas, PhD, Bishop Diocesan of the Episcopal Diocese of Connecticut a diocese that has lost 20+% ASA in the past 10 years.
- The Right Reverend Charles Andrew Doyle (Andy), ninth Bishop of Texas who pushed through same sex blessings with his infamous 124 page "Unity in Mission".
- Miguel Escobar, program director for leadership resources at the Episcopal Church Foundation
- The Reverend Thomas Ferguson, PhD, Dean of the Bexley Hall Seminary Campus of the Bexley Hall Seabury Western Seminary Federation who is probably still peeved about the time the Archbishop of Canterbury removed him from the Anglican-Orthodox Theological Dialogue.
- The Right Reverend Carol J. Gallagher, PhD, Assisting Bishop in the Diocese of North Dakota and Bishop Missioner for the Bishops’ Native Collaborative who back in 2004 was part of a "vacuum of leadership and vision" in the Diocese of Southern Virginia.
- The Most Reverend Katharine Jefferts Schori, PhD, 26th Presiding Bishop of The Episcopal Church who believes in growth through pruning the church of conservative members.
- The Reverend Gay Clark Jennings, President of the House of Deputies (also known as the Circus) who believes "that the Holy Spirit is working through our legislative committees and debates, even when we misinterpret her guidance." And don't forget, “We are not done yet. We will not be done until the laws of the entire land and the whole church of God recognize the dignity of every human being and the equality of all faithful couples."
- The Reverend Bonnie Perry, DMin, rector of All Saints’ Episcopal Church, Chicago Gay, partnered, retired Bishop Spong once offered to ship her his miter if she were elected bishop. What more can one say.
- The Reverend Robert W. Prichard, PhD, professor of church history and instructor in liturgics, Virginia Theological Seminary.
- The Very Reverend Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, DMin, President and Dean of Episcopal Divinity School who praises abortionists as saints and martyrs.
- Mathew Sheep, PhD, teacher of organizational behavior and leadership at Illinois State University
- The Reverend Susan Brown Snook, rector of Episcopal Church of the Nativity, Scottsdale and who "is one of the go-to people in the Church for those looking for analysis and answers."
- The Reverend Dwight J. Zscheile, PhD, assistant professor of congregational mission and leadership at Luther Seminary and associate priest at St. Matthews Episcopal Church, St. Paul Dio of Minn.