Wednesday, January 03, 2024

2024

2023 was quite a year. We saw the LGBT+ agenda move forward in the Organization of England formerly known as the Church of England in the form of the blessing of same sex couples, and we had the Roman Catholic Organization give a pass to "blessings" of same sex persons. We also saw 7,300 United Methodist churches leave the denomination because the American United Methodist Organization's endorsement of the LGBT+ agenda. 

As I sit and finalize the 2023 books for our small ACNA parish church, I am encouraged by the numbers which show a nice increase, and I am happy to see new faces in the pews and at Bible study. 

While the world is in turmoil as it always will be, I am looking forward to doing what I can to spread the Word in 2024.

His name is Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment