According to the Worldometer site it is abortion. At the time I wrote this, there were 2,625,743 deaths this year and 1,934,546 abortions this year.
And it is only January.
An unsanctioned, underground forum from an Anglican blogger in the Upstate of South Carolina.
According to the Worldometer site it is abortion. At the time I wrote this, there were 2,625,743 deaths this year and 1,934,546 abortions this year.
And it is only January.
|
I'm St. Jerome! I'm a passionate Christian, fiercely devoted to Jesus Christ and his Church. I am willing to labor long hours in the Lord’s vineyard, and I have little patience with those who are less willing or able to work as I do. My passions often carry me into temptation zones of wrath, lust, and pride. Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers! |
Over 2 million deaths by abortion when I went to the Worldometer site just now. Lord, have mercy.
ReplyDelete